I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual and relationship counseling, and Yoga Therapy. I maintain my private counseling practice in Gainesville, Florida. With over 13 years of experience as a mental health counselor and as a graduate of the University of Florida, in my private counseling practice I work with a broad spectrum of clients. Among my areas of expertise are mood disorders, anxiety, relationships, anger, parenting issues, codependency, life transitions, women’s empowerment, coping with disability and chronic illness, grief, and personal growth and development.In addition to my counseling practice, I am interested in helping others discover the many ways that Yoga can enhance their quality of life. I teach yoga in a one-on-one setting and to groups.
Master of Health Science, University of Florida, December 1996.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, State of Florida, MH7249
- Two-year Gestalt certification training
- Relationship coaching with Hedi Scheifler
- Hypnosis training
- Yoga teacher training
- Clinical Hypnosis, State of Florida
- Yoga teacher certification
Professional Association Membership
- Member, American Counseling Association
- Member, International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance